You have questions. We have answers.
A: This partner program can give your company tremendous revenue potential while allowing you to widen the range of services you can provide to your customers.
- Affiliate Partner: You want to refer people to our website. When they sign up for our service, we will pay you every single month they remain a customer. Sign up as an Affiliate Partner and you will start making money immediately. Just fill out our quick form and we will give you the Partner code that will start generating commissions for you.
- Reseller Partner: Reseller Partner Program is for web developers/designers, ISPs and others who deliver or help to select various online services for their customers. Resellers can establish their own pricing on AppointmentQuest services and need to pay signup fee and monthly service fees based on the quantity of customers they subscribe for Online Appointment Scheduler.
- Private Label Partner: AppointmentQuest offers privately labeled Online Appointment Scheduler to companies who want to give the power of a complete online appointment scheduling solution to their partners and customers under their brand. This Partner Program requires a signup fee, monthly maintenance fee and monthly service fees calculated with respect to the Partner subscribers' base. This partner program features the most substantial discounts and is suitable for medium and large sized business with big subscription potentials.
A: There are no specific requirements or restrictions to join our Partner Program. Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, small business or represent a large enterprise you can choose any of the following Program levels: Affiliate Partners, Resellers and Private Label Partners.
A: All you need to do is to complete our Partner Enrollment form and after you setup your Online Partner Account with us you are ready to start working with customers.
A: It will probably take you about 5 minutes to complete our Partner Enrollment form. After that our Partner Account Setup Wizard will guide you through the Partner Account Setup. Since we offer our online appointment scheduling services on an ASP basis your customers will be able to benefit from our services immediately - no software to purchase and/or install.
A: Today we offer to our partners the following Program levels: Affiliate Partners, Resellers and Private Label Partners. Each level has different volume discount plan and benefits plan associated with it with the goal to address the needs of all our prospective partners.
A: Yes. Each Partner may have multiple types or relationships with AppointmentQuest (e.g. resell and provide custom branding service integration). You will need to have separate Partner accounts for each Partner Program level.
A: No. But you can always create another Partner account under the different partner program and benefit from both.
A: AppointmentQuest does not require you to sign any contracts but you must accept the AppointmentQuest Partner Agreement and fully comply with it to build a successfully relationship with our company.
A: If you join AppointmentQuest Partner Program as a Power Reseller or a Private Label Partner you can determine your own pricing policy for AppointmentQuest services. Affiliate Partner must accept the AppointmentQuest pricing model.
A: You can access your partner account 24/7 online using AppointmentQuest Partner Account Manager at www.appointmentquest.com/partner.
A: You can use the “forgot you password” link on the partner login page or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Partner code can be found on your account information page after you login into your Partner account.
A: If you are the member of AppointmentQuest Partner Program you can use our company logo in accordance with the terms and conditions of the AppointmentQuest Partner Agreement that you must accept prior to becoming our Partner.
A: No. You may not change the colors or features of our logo.
A: Yes. You will need to contact AppointmentQuest at email@example.com to arrange termination of your partner account. However according to our Partner Agreement AppointmentQuest has the right to keep your subscribers' base.
A: Partners can submit their questions and suggestions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
A: In case of Affiliate Partner or Reseller all technical support to end-users these partners subscribed is the responsibility of AppointmentQuest. Private Label Partner provides all technical support to its partners and subscribers at it's own discretion.
Billing and Payments
A: For an Affiliate Partner all billing support is the responsibility of AppointmentQuest. Reseller and Private Label partners benefit from the custom billing feature that allows these partners to bill their customers at their own discretion.
A: If you join AppointmentQuest Partner Program as Reseller or Private Label Partner you will get the custom billing benefit which allows you to create your own pricing model for our services. You bill your customers according to your private pricing policy and by the end of our billing cycle AppointmentQuest invoices you in the amount based on our original prices already reduced by the Partner volume discount plus our monthly maintenance fee when applicable.
Q: What is the commission structure for the Affiliate Partners? When and how do Affiliate Partners get paid?
A: Our Affiliate Partner commission structure can be found at www.appointmentquest.com/partner/discounts. After you successfully enroll into our Partner Program as an Affiliate Partner we start our monthly billing cycle for you on this date. On the same date every month starting for the next one we compile a list of all the active end users you have subscribed for the last billing period, calculate your commission amount based on the Affiliate Partner commission structure and issue a company check on your name. We send the check to the address you have on your Partner account at the time.
A: You can view all your subscribers along with their Membership plans when you login into your Online Partner Account and go to the Subscribers section. You can view your commission statements under the Statements section of your Online Partner Account. AppointmentQuest does not send any paper statements.
A: Reseller and Private Label Partner shall pay to AppointmentQuest monthly service fees as calculated below:
- Billing cycle starts on the Partner enrollment date when signup fees are due. First service fees are due on the same date next month.
- Every end user account subscribed by Partner is invoiced once a month in the amount of its monthly membership fee according to AppointmentQuest original pricing model.
- On the same date each month as described in p. 1.all invoices issued for end user accounts associated with the billable Partner are combined in a single Partner Invoice and the special Partner level discount plus additional monthly fees if applicable are applied to the total amount of this invoice.
A: You can view your invoices online 24/7 when login at your Partner account and go to the Billing section. AppointmentQuest does not send any paper invoices.