May 20, 2002
AppointmentQuest Online Appointment Scheduler sports new features and extensive improvements
Over the last couple of months AppointmentQuest Online Appointment Scheduler has been enhanced with numerous new features and improvements to its existing functionality. More intuitive page layout, navigation and slightly changed look and feel provide a more efficient work environment and positive user experience.
AppointmentQuest staff has listened to a lot of great ideas from our customers and implemented many of suggested new features. AppointmentQuest development team will continue to enhance Online Appointment Scheduler and Online Appointment Scheduler rolling out new functionality quickly because of the flexible architecture of the system. AppointmentQuest management is truly excited with the pace of Online Appointment Scheduler and Online Appointment Scheduler implementations and looks forward to continuing this momentum.
Key highlights of the recent updates are:
- Group scheduling
- Shared schedule availability for capacity-type schedules
- Appointment notification and reminder e-mail customization
- Custom appointment reports in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Client-side appointment data export and backup in CSV format
- Custom service and appointment policies
- Required user information policy
For more information contact:
P.O. Box 667
Broomfield, CO 80038-0667