|20 E. 11th Avenue|
Columbus, OH 43201
USA (614) 247-5853
|Make Appointment||My Calendar||My Appointments||My Profile||Login|
|Welcome to the Student Legal Services (SLS) scheduling website. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE SCHEDULING.
SCHEDULES: We have several appointment schedules to choose from. Read the descriptions below and choose the correct schedule.
CRIMINAL / TRAFFIC SCHEDULE: If you have a court date and do not see an available appointment in the Criminal Traffic schedule before that court date, CALL US at 614.247.5853.
LEASE REVIEW SCHEDULE: We have three lease review schedules:
- If you would like a lease review at SLS office during regular business hours, use LEASE REVIEW at SLS, regular hours
- If you would like a lease review at SLS from 5 - 8 p.m. on October 22nd, use LEASE REVIEW at SLS, 10/22 5-8 pm
- If you would like a lease review at BOWEN HOUSE during regular business hours on October 30th or November 2nd, use LEASE REVIEW at BOWEN, 10/30 or 11/2
For Personnel, choose No Preference to take you to available appointments.
APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE AND LENGTH: When you arrive for your appointment, you will check-in at the front desk, provide any documents or paperwork you have, and fill out necessary forms.
From check-in to end of appointment, you can expect:
- Criminal and Traffic Matter appointments take approximately 30 minutes
- Civil Matter appointments take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Lease Review appointments take 1 hour
- Notary appointments take approximately 15 minutes
Please arrive on time. If you are more than ten (10) minutes late, we will reschedule your appointment.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD: When you finish making an appointment for the first time, you will receive a confirmation number and username and password. You can change the username and password by clicking on the Change Username/Password link. You will need your username and password to view information about your appointment, reschedule, or cancel.
CONFIDENTIALITY: Student Legal Services is not a university department. Information provided to SLS will not be disclosed to the university or other individual or party without your consent or as required by law.
REMINDERS: By scheduling an appointment with SLS, you are agreeing to appointment reminders to the email and phone number you provide.
|Fee Confirmation Policy|
Please note that in order to receive legal services, you must be eligible for SLS services. Before your appointment, SLS will make every effort to verify your eligibility and notify you if we cannot provide services. If you have any questions about your eligibility or the SLS fee, please contact SLS at email@example.com or (614) 247-5853.