|201 W 87th St|
Bloomington, MN 55420
USA (952) 888-1105
|Make Appointment||My Calendar||My Appointments||My Profile||Login|
|We encourage our donors to drop off their gently used furniture and household items directly at one of our two warehouses. However, if you unable to bring your items in and you live in one of the seven counties of the Twin Cities metro area, you can schedule one of Bridging's trucks to pick up your items by selecting one of the options below. Our pickup routes are separated by county. Please select the county/appointment that matches the pickup location. You can then select a pickup date from a calendar of available dates.
There is a fee for this service ($75.00 for a pickup from your curb, driveway, or garage, or $150.00 for a pickup from inside your home).
DONATING STUFF TO BRIDGING
Donate the quality, gently used furniture and household goods that you no longer need or use and furnish a home with hope. View a complete list of items to donate on our website - http://www.bridging.org/index.php/get-involved/donate-goods.
QUALITY OF ITEMS ACCEPTED
• Quality, gently used and new items accepted. All items must be clean and in good working condition. Free of rips, stains and/or pet hair.
• All staff and volunteers have the right to refuse items that do not meet our quality standard.
• Not sure if you should donate an item? Ask yourself if you would you still use it in your own home or if you would feel comfortable giving it to a friend or family member.
Your donation is tax-deductible at the fair market value of each item. Your donations help us provide the basic home essentials to over 4,000 homes a year. We do sell non-essential donations in order to purchase needed items when our inventory is low. Less than 5% of our annual incoming donations are sold. Printable receipt for items donated to Bridging - http://www.bridging.org/images/pdfs/BridgingItemsDonatedReceipt2015fullpg.pdf
OPTION 1: DROP-OFF YOUR DONATIONS AT BRIDGING
• No cost and no appointment necessary. No online booking required.
• Staff and volunteers available to help unload.
• Bridging accepts donations at both our Bloomington and Roseville locations.
• Donations are accepted Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bridging is closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
OPTION 2: SCHEDULE A FEE-BASED PICKUP
Need help getting your items to Bridging? Hire a Bridging truck to pick up your donations.
WHAT IS OUR SERVICE AREA?
Residential pickups are available for the seven county metro area in the Twin Cities.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A FEE-BASED PICKUP
• Schedule online (see below) or call the Bridging office at 952.888.1105 for assistance.
• You must provide credit card information at the time of booking. Your credit card will be pre-authorized and the charge will be held in a pending status until the pickup is complete.
• Our pickup routes are separated by county and in-home or outside the residence.
• Please select the county that matches the pickup location and then select a pickup date.
COST AND PICKUP PROGRAM DETAILS
• Pickups from outside a residence (curbside or garage): $75. Curbside/Garage pickups are generally available on weekdays during the hours of 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
• Pickups from inside a residence: $150. In Home pickups are scheduled between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
• If we cannot access the garage or refuse ALL items, you will be subject to a $25 trip charge. View a complete list of items to donate on our website - http://www.bridging.org/index.php/get-involved/donate-goods.
• The pickup team has the right to refuse items that we do not accept or does not meet our quality standard.
Bridging never sells any personally identifiable information and never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties. This policy also applies to our credit card processor, Authorize.net. You may view their policy statement at their website, Authorize.net.