|2 Genoa Street|
Moorabbin, Vic 3189
|Make Appointment||My Calendar||My Appointments||My Profile||Login|
|The Gould League is an iconic Australian non-profit organisation providing quality environmental sustainability education services. Use this site to make your booking request. Our Operations Manager will confirm your request shortly or contact you if any changes or clarifications are required.
To make a booking, please follow these steps:
1. Select the type of Service you wish to book from the list below. This will open the 'Online Appointment Scheduler' to the 'Date and Time' tab.
2. Click on the date for which you wish to book. Use the arrows to change months. Buttons listing available times will display below the calendar.
3. Click on the time at which you wish your booking to commence (please note you can request minor alterations to this time later in the booking process, e.g. 9:30 or 10am start rather than 9:45am).
4. In the 'My Profile' tab, enter all contact details. Please note that this creates an account which you can use to check this booking again at any time or fast-track future booking requests. Note the username and password provided at the end of your booking request.
5. In the 'Make Appointment' tab, complete all details relevant to the type of service you are booking (eg. excursion, parties, etc). Use the ALL BOOKINGS - Special requests area to request any alterations to start and finish times.
6. Click 'Make Appointment'.
You will receive an email notifying you of the details of this booking request and, later, a confirmation email confirming your booking details including final pricing. Your response to this email locks in your booking and constitutes an agreement to all pricing and conditions.
Please note that our excursion bookings at both the centre or Ricketts Point can currently cater for a maximum of four groups (30 students per group, total of 120 students) in one booking. Groups larger than 120 students will need to make two separate bookings to cater for all students.
Once confirmed, bookings cancelled within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee to cover our costs. Bookings cancelled outside this period will incur a 10% administration fee.
If you experience any difficulties or wish to speak with our Operations Manager please call our office on 03 9555 5565 and leave a message if required. For excursion emergencies or urgent requests please phone 0429 193 134.
|While every effort is made to ensure this system will be available and reliable, we make no guarantees or warranties.|